Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tailgate party anyone?

My friend and I started a tradition six years ago at work where we have a tailgate party every year for the BYU vs. Utah football game. It has since turned into the coolest party of the year, if I don't say so myself. :) Everyone decorates their cubes in the office with all the sports crap and signs they can find for their team and we have a blue and red potluck with blue and red food! People get pretty creative with coming up with blue food ideas because let's face it, there are only so many blue foods to bring, but we have a blast experimenting. Here are some pictures of the festivities and the grub I chowed all day long. I really need to hit the gym tonight for, oh just 10 hours straight to burn off what I inhaled.






Here's the delicious blue food table.



And here's the delicious red food table.




Do you see that delicious chocolate cupcake there in the middle? The one with the beautiful sprinkles? Yeah, I ate it. It's now residing on my butt right next to the Bear Lake Pizza that's still there from this summer. Well, I didn't want the pizza to be lonely.

I left all my decorations up when I left this afternoon so come Monday, I'll either be really happy to see them or really grumpy. I'm hoping for Happy! Go Cougars!

2 comments:

Jillene said...

How fun!! I of course would have been all red--Go UTES!! (0:

Annette Anthony said...

Look real FUN! I want to eat the entire box of cupcakes! My reasons for BYU winning are very selfish! I have to admit that I just want a happy husband and friend. Both I see almost every day!