Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Game of the year....and I'm gonna miss it!

As you know the BYU vs. Utah football game is happening on Saturday. Kick off is at 4 pm and I'm going to be working! I decided to get a second job and I'm immediately regretting it. Of all the games to miss, why this one! Ugh! I hope this isn't a sign of how this second job is going to go. I just might as Net if she'll record it for me and I'll come over after I get off work at midnight and watch it. How does that sound Net? I'll keep the sound really low and not scream too loud. :) No one tell me what happens! I want to be surprised. I guess I'll have to settle for watching my favorite clip from two years ago until then. Johnny Harline and John Beck connecting for the winning touchdown in the very last play of the 2006 game, will forever be one of my favorite moment in sports history. Go Cougars!

3 comments:

Jillene said...

Uuuummmm....Go Utes!! Sorry but I am a U fan. I have nothing against the Y and I cheer for them EXCEPT when they play the U.

Sorry you have to miss the game!! What a bummer!!

Annette Anthony said...

You know I will record it for you girl! You are more than welcome to sneak into my house right after work! But I may be playing a little DDR! JK.. I told you not to get a second job! That of course is for my own selfish reasons!

Alexandria said...

Jillene! I can't believe your a U fan! Oh boy. Well I guess one of us will be really happy and one really sad on Saturday. :)

I honestly really hope that both team just show up and have a good go at it. I'm saying that now but if we lose I just know I'm might not be the best of sports about it. :)

Net: THank you! Say up with me and we can DDR at halftime! Sound like a plan?