Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!


I talked to some friends this morning, at the gym of all places, about pizza and I can't stop thinking about it now! There is one of the best pizza places in the world called Bear Lake Pizza and I'm totally craving it. They have one of the biggest pizza's I've ever seen called the Old Ephraim and it's good enough to make you drool at the mention of it's name! I thought I had a picture of the actual pizza of it but it turns out that I only have a picture of the pizza pan it's made in, which is still impressive. The Papa pizza that's next to it is like a family sized pizza from Papa Murphy's, just to give you something to scale it to. I think it's the crust that I like best about pizza, oh and the cheese part isn't too shabby either, but I'm all about the crust. This may weird you out but I'm not a pepperoni or sausage fan for my pizza! In fact, I'd be happy as a clam if I had a plain olive and cheese pizza with nothing else. Super boring, I know, but it's delicious! Sorry pepperoni! Now, before you start thinking that I'm anti-meat, let me clarify! I don't mind the BBQ Chicken pizza or the all so popular Hawaiian pizza either, they are quite pleasing to the palate and would be quickly devoured if placed in front of me. It's just pepperoni and sausage that I discriminate against. That's just the way it is. I wonder if I close my eyes tight enough and picture the pizza in front of me if my breakfast of Quaker Crunchy Corn Bran with skim milk will taste like pizza? Here's wishing for a miracle!

2 comments:

Annette Anthony said...

Zandy! I am so hungry for PIZZA now! Dang it! I think my favorite part of the pizza is the cheese, crust and sauce combo. I love canadian bacon and pineapple too. I love sausage and I love cheese I love it all! THANKS A LOT! I'm starving...Now I am going to make my honey buy us PIZZA tonight. OOOHHH, If only I could control myself and eat just one slice!

The Dayton Family said...

So I have to know, where is this Bear Lake Pizza? Is it by Bear Lake or not?