Monday, November 24, 2008

And down fall the mighty Cougars!

Oh, it's a sad day for any BYU football fan! They murdered us! Well I guess they hung in there until the end of the 3rd quarter but it was all downhill from there. Like I said before, I didn't get to watch the game but I got updates from James the mighty Annette's husband, and the tone was not warm and fuzzy. He pretty much told me to forget watching this game unless I was looking to have my heart broken, so I opted out of watching. Oh well. Good luck Utah. Bring back some BCS money we can all share. :) Even without watching the game, I think my heart still is a little broken. :( And that's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

Jillene said...

I'm sorry that your heart is broken!! Maybe next year....and then again maybe NOT!! (0;

Annette Anthony said...

THE tone in our house has been very BLAHH for lack of a better word. It's all good! How has your day been? Have any U fans been a little over Zelous and rubbing it in? Or are they healthy sports fanatics?