Monday, November 17, 2008

Boondocks = Good times!



So this weekend I went on a date to Boondocks in Draper and it was a blast! They have so many activities, we didn't even get through half of them. Well, it didn't help that it was freezing outside which drastically decreased our desire to play on the bumper boats, ride on go karts, or fit in more then one round of mini golf, but they are seriously on the list for when it warms up a little. Inside they still have tons of stuff to do. They have laser tag which was great fun, our team won, and tons of video games to play. They also have an air hockey table, that if your not careful, you just might get creamed on. Yeah, I got creamed. Actually, creamed is a nice way of putting it. Massacred would more appropriately describe the outcome. We pretty much stopped counting when the score reached 20-2, in his favor, and I'm sure it ended around 40-2. You like how my score didn't increase at all? Yeah, he killed me, but it was really fun. Hopefully I'll get a rematch and be able to at least break my high score of 2! Sheeze! If you get a chance to go do it, you'll have a great time.
*
*
*
Update: I got my rematch Saturday night and we kinda tied. We played 4 games and each won 2 so if he isn't too scared to finish it out maybe we can see who the winner really is. What do you think K? :)

4 comments:

Jillene said...

I have never been there!! I guess it looks like I will be taking the kids there in the summer!! It looks like a lot of fun!

Alexandria said...

They will love it! It even has a little kid play area where they could climb all over things, that looked like fun. Highly recommend it.

Annette Anthony said...

Didn't you have a rematch? Didn't you cream him? I am sure he'd play you again just to get the title back!

Alexandria said...

I forgot to add the update before I posted this one. I'll add a little something to the end to set the record straight and clear my name of the beating I took the other night.