Wednesday, November 05, 2008

So the Cougars are out of BCS Bowl contention and my little heart is broken. But to make matters even worse I had a U of U fan come up to me and tell me that I had to cheer for the Utes now. You've got to be kidding. I was told that it was for the good of the confrence and I should put my feelings aside and cheer them on. Yeah, that's never gonna happen, I replied. No member of my family has ever cheered for the Utes and it for sure isn't going to happen now! Sheeze! The nerve of these people! Go TCU!

3 comments:

Annette Anthony said...

Way to go Zand! You keep on blogg'n. I'll keep on reading. You are one sick BYU fan! When I say sick I mean wicked crazy! YOU GO TRUE BLUE GIRL!

Annette Anthony said...

OOh bye the way I love your picture!

Alexandria said...

Thanks Net! I'm trying to live up to your awesome blogging example!