Saturday, January 24, 2009

25 Random things you never knew or never wanted to know about me.

My friend tagged me on facebook where I'm supposed to come up with 25 random facts about me. Since I'm not quite sure how I post the tag thing on fb I'll just put it on my blog. That count's right? If you want, give it a try. It was actually kind of fun! Did anyone know any of these things about me?

1. I love the rain.
2. My favorite color is blue with green running a close second.
3. My dream home is in the mountain's by a lake...but not too far away from a mall.
4. I always wanted to be 6 feet tall....missed it by 2 inches.
5. When I was little I wanted to be an Archaeologist, a Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleader or a Veterinarian when I grew up.
6. I can wave my little toe on my right foot.
7. I can't do the splits. Thus the end of the cheerleader dream. :)
8. I have a cat that can play fetch.
9. Je parle francais!
10. My favorite desert is chocolate covered strawberries.
11. I loved Paunch and John from CHiPs.
12. Bones is my new favorite TV show.
13. I HATE boxing and UFC fighting.
14. I've only broken 2 bones my entire life ... both in my left foot.
15. I love Coke Slurpee's.
16. Most of the time my socks don't match because I hate looking for matching ones in my sock drawer.
17. I have green eyes.
18. I was the tallest kid in elementary school until the 5th grade.
19. If I could pick any super power to have I'd choose being able to fly.
20. I paid $130 to see Celine Dion in concert while she was in Vegas and would do it again in a heart beat!
21. I used to hate cooked spinach when I was little but now I love it.
22. I carry your heart with me, by EE Cummings is my favorite poem.
23. I've been to Disneyland over 20 times and I still love it.
24. I love all sea food except for fish. Go figure!
25. I've witnessed a miracle.

3 comments:

Saralin said...

Can your cat teach my dog to play fetch? I always thought that John was cuter than Paunch.

Cassie said...

My dear friend Chelsea read the EE Cummings poem to her husband and their wedding day... I cried a little.

Rustiroo said...

I just discovered your blog! Woohoo!