Monday, January 12, 2009

Raise your hand, if you love Santa!

I forgot to add this my last post so here's the last entry relating back to '08...I promise. :) My family meet up in Phoenix this year for Christmas and we had a blast! My little nieces are just the cutest little girls on the planet! You just can't pass up spending Christmas them when they're that cute. Now if they were only kind of cute, then sure, I pass it up, but they're adorable! :) I drove down with my sister and her family. First stop was in Kanab, the redrocks were all sprinkled with snow, beautiful. Next we stopped in Flagstaff, AZ to fill a cooler up with snow to take down in the valley for a snowball fight. The girls had so much fun building a little snowman and then running around getting everyone with their snowballs. So cute! The girls made Santa some cookies on Christmas Eve and little P couldn't get enough of the sprinkles. We opened presents Christmas morning, Santa was very good to us, and my big brother Jason made everyone breakfast! It was delicious! He has mad cooking skills, I tell ya. We did a little shopping, a lot of eating and the fellas went to the first playoff game for the Cardinals in their new stadium. Joey won the beard contest they decided to have from Thanksgiving until Christmas. They were all looking really grubby so I'm glad that's over with. Us girls decided we needed to have a leg hair growing contest to give the guys a little taste of their own medicine but then Joey pointed out that Teri doesn't shave her legs anyway so what's the point. :) It was a fun Christmas.

5 comments:

Jillene said...

Your nieces are adorable and I bet that you are THE BEST aunt!!

Saralin said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. I like your new header.

Melissa said...

Last time I saw Joey he was a little tyke. . . now he has facial hair! Wow, time flies by. Looks like you had a great Christmas.

Katie said...

cute blog! Did you go to Paris this year? Awesome!
you can have a good laugh at my weight loss blog, if you want! :)
http://nosweetfatchick.blogspot.com/

Rustiroo said...

It's crazy to see little Joey with a beard!