Saturday, January 03, 2009

One thing Cougar and Ute fans can agree on ...Barry Switzer is a JERK!

So, first things first...Congratulations and way to go Utah in kicking some Alabama keaster! I had to swallow my pride so I could cheer you on but I'm so glad I did. (Thanks John for helping me w/my U issues.) You deserve all the credit in the world for bringing your A game to the Sugar Bowl and winning the biggest game ever for the MWC. You were nothing short of brilliant and you deserve all the credit in the world! Way to go! That said...did anyone who watched the game want to beat up Barry Switzer as much as I did? What a jerk! I didn't hear the initial comment he made about how teams like Alabama wouldn’t lower themselves by recruiting players where the MWC does, but I saw the halftime show where they made him eat his words! You big jerk! But what should I expect from the same coach who was to BIG OF A CHICKEN to have his Sooners play the Coogs for the National Championship in '84 and has been making derogatory comments about the Y or any team that's not Oklahoma for that matter, ever since? Pull your head out Barry and you'll see that there are some pretty good football teams outside of Oklahoma! Annette, please have Burly Man add him to his "hit list" if he hasn't yet. If I had my own list I'd put him at the top! What a Jerk!

6 comments:

Jillene said...

I heard him. I was PISSED. I wanted to jump into the TV and kick his teeth in.

Greg and/or Angie said...

He is a real jerk. Greg liked your comment on his blog too. We know there are BYU fans that cheer for the U sometimes and we really like them!We also like it when BYU does well...only not against Utah:) Angie

Alexandria said...

If I ever decide to go after him I'll let both of you know! Jillene you get his teeth and Angie you get his huge dumbo ears and I'll punch him in the gut!

Annette Anthony said...

Oh, the burly man is reading this with me. He says he is on his list of people he wants to punch in the face (to make the world a better place), right before Brian Bosworth!! You can count on us both in on the beat down. the Burly Man says he will go for the groin! I will go for the eyes..because the eyes are the groin of the face (A reference from the Office)!

Saralin said...

I don't know who Barry Switzer is or what he did but if you dislike him that much I am sure he is scum. Let's not invite him to our next girl lunch.

Alexandria said...

Perfect Annette! It's a go and I loved that comment from The Office! Dwight Rules!

Sara, your the best! He's totally not invited!