Monday, June 01, 2009

Wicked dude!

Holy crap! I almost forgot to post about going to see Wicked on May 1st! I was actually ticketless until the night of the show and then a friend's child was sick so she couldn't go so I got a call announcing the wonderful news as I was driving downtown to meet them for dinner. I love going out with friends so even though I didn't have a ticket I still wanted to go out to dinner with everyone so that's what I was doing when I found out the blessed news! We went, and it was one of the best things I've ever seen! So funny, creative and brilliantly put together, I can't wait to go again! My pictures didn't quite turn out so I'm posting the only dorky one I have. I'm scrunching down and Judy is talking. Sorry Judy! I had on some absolutely fabulous black sparkly strappy stilettos which made me about 6' 3", Judy is maybe 5' which led to some very funny pictures of her head being at my boob level when I hugged her. Kind of why I don't hug short men. I'll stop there. Anyway, see this show if you get the chance! It's like, totally Wicked!

1 comment:

Saralin said...

I'm so jealous. Glad you had such a good time. I love strappy heels, you should wear them to the next get together.