Thursday, June 04, 2009

Take a hike!

Last Wednesday for our combined Young Women/Young Men's activity we hiked up Ensign Peak. It was the first time I'd been up there and it was beautiful! The hike wasn't that far maybe 1 1/2 miles, a little steep in a few places, but was totally worth the effort. I've decided that I'm going to become a hiking queen this summer and try out all the great hikes in the Salt Lake area. I posted a few pictures from the top, looking over the valley and some of the pretty flowers that were out along the trail. Net and I have decided we want to get out every Friday/Saturday and try a new hike each time, so if you'd like to tag along just let us know. Happy Hiking. :)

1 comment:

Saralin said...

We hiked Ensign last year. It about killed me I am so out of shape. Let me know if you find any short, flat hikes.