Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sugar Coma!

My sister-in-law sent me this picture of my Phoenix nieces after their sugar high wore off. I love it! If you look close enough you'll see they're holding hands as they sleep. It's probably the sweetest thing I've ever seen in my entire life! But talking about sugar, I've come to a decision that if I ever see another piece of chocolate again it will be too soon!!! I had a dream last night that someone offered me some chocolate and I was grossed out at the thought of eating it even in my dream! You know you've been bad when you can't even dream about chocolate without getting sick. :) So now I've decided to go cold turkey and ban myself from eating chocolate FOREVER!!!!...or at least until Halloween....or my birthday...NO Halloween! It's just chocolate people, not the end of the world! It's on! It'll be super easy once I get past the cold sweats and shakes that are sure to come as early as tomorrow. :)

5 comments:

Saralin said...

Good luck with that. I need to give up the new NERDS jelly beans. They are so yummy.

Tara said...

I just couldn't do it. Chocolate is too good.

Tara

Mountain Skeen (Hey, it's me, Judy) said...

So....Alexie....I do not know how to add you on Face book. You just might need to come over for dinner and show me. I'll try to be a quick study.

Annette Anthony said...

I guess I culd give up chocolate, untill the next time I crave some!

Annette Anthony said...

oops, I mean 'could'!