Monday, February 23, 2009

Finding a guy named Kitty Cat shouldn't be that hard...right?

My sister-in-law Teri sent me the funniest email the other day. She was describing how my 4 yr old niece Aspen wanted her to play "pretend" on Friday. So they started playing. At first she wanted Teri to be my sister Michelle and little Aspen was pretending to be my other niece named Chloe. They played that for a while then she wanted to change things up a bit. So this time Aspen wanted to be me and get this....she wanted to pretend it was my wedding day. She wanted Teri to be the groom and guess what his name was? Kitty Cat! Teri says she was pretty adamant about saying that he wasn't a cat but that was just his name. Lucky me! So apparently I need to start looking for a guy by the name of Kitty Cat! Now I know where I've been going wrong with this whole dating thing. I was focusing on guys with normal names! But that does bring up the question, where does one find a man named Kitty Cat? Maybe he shortens it to KC? She is the funniest little kid! What a little cutie! She absolutely cracks me up! Its nice to know that she hasn't given up on me yet. I just hope it's before she walks down the isle. I don't think my ego could handle my nieces being married off before me. :)

2 comments:

Saralin said...

Check Dex.com. Thanks for a great party last weekend.

heather n said...

Too funny! At least you have someone looking out for you. She's darling!