Monday, December 08, 2008

Thanksgiving fun!

I'm almost recovered from the virus from HELL and I'm back to work! Good times! I thought I'd finally post some pictures from Thanksgiving. My whole family made it up and we had a great time! My sister brought over her Wii and we are totally addicted to it! We also made it down to check out the lights at Temple Square and they were beautiful! Of all crazy things, we actually ran into my uncle's family there that we don't get to see very much so we took a picture to document us seeing each other. We had a wonderful time and I wish it could have lasted longer.

Here is my 1 1/2 yr old niece playing Wii ski jump. She was awesome! And above my 3 1/2 yr old niece and I are catching up on our Dr Seuss reading. He rocks!


We have a tradition of making "Olive Fingers" with the olive's every year so here's the tradition being passed down to the next generation.




Here's the picture with my Uncle and his family. It was really good to see them!





Little legs get tired walking around so I got to give a fun piggy back ride. I love that little kid!



My family minus one big brother. He was the first to go home and missed the lights. Hopefully next year we'll get him in the picture. We missed having him there.

10 comments:

Jillene said...

I am sorry that you have been sick!! But I am glad that you are better!!

I am glad that your Thanksgiving was good. I can't wait to take my kids up to Temple Square to see the lights!!

Cassie said...

Zandy... you are gorgeous.

Annette Anthony said...

So much fun. I am glad you got sick after they left! Got to love the little ones. you are so cute with my kids that I am sure those neices are so spoiled by you!

Greg and/or Angie said...

So I need a refresher course. I recognized your sister (Michelle, right?) and I'm not sure if your brother in the picture is Jason or not. You said your older brother had left so I'm assuming it isn't Jason unless you had more than one older brother. (I don't think so) Sorry. It's been way too long! I'm sure you're the best Aunt ever though! Angie

Alexandria said...

You guys are all so wonderful! Thanks for the well wishes!


Cassie - your the gorgeous one! Hubba Hubba lady!


Angie - This might be a little shocking but the big guy in the back is my little brother Joey! He's huge now! Yes, Jason is the older brother thats not in the picture. His flight left earlier that day and he missed the lights. But good memory on everyone else!

Heather said...

Fun, we went to see the lights on Friday night. I can't believe how Joey has changed. I only remember him as a little 7-8 year old. Does he live here in Utah?

Your pic of the temple is gorgeous!

Lara Neves said...

I came over from Annette's blog...and I love your 'about me' section. You rock! My dad used to play for BYU, so in my house, you had to be a football fan and you had to understand the game, girl or not. :) Except, my favorite color is still red, but I'd never wear it on game day. LOL!

Alexandria said...

Heather - Joey lives in Arizona still. I wish they lived closer. I keep thinking my nieces are going to forget who I am! :) That's why I try to buy their affection any way possible. :)

Lara - I'm so glad to have another girl football fan to talk to! That's awesome your dad played for the Y, you have already reached cool status in my book for that one! My cousin is playing now #54. We have a fun looking to see if he's in or not. Hopefully they'll be able to be the BCS Busters next year! Go Cougars!

Viva Las Vegas said...

Glad you over your cold. Thank god. This time of year is so wonderful, i see family more in December then all year, wish it was the other way around! Great pictures, what kind of camera do you use? Mine kind of sucks, and with a child, I think it is important to have a GREAT one..

Alexandria said...

Leijte - I'm so glad you commented on my blog. I saw your link on Annette's blog and you son is a little cutie!

My camera is really kind of crappy itself. It's a Fuji Fine Pix but I just got another one that I'm liking a lot! It's an Olympus FE370...so far so good with that one.