Monday, October 05, 2009

Girls night out.

This weekend was General Conference and while the fellas went to the Priesthood Session us girls got together and went shopping! Ton's of the local craft and home decorating shops have caught onto this event and have special sales just for the girls. This year we went to Ti Pan Trading Company and got some fun decorations than ran over to Gardner Village to check out their deals. Gardner Village is one of the cutest places to go. They have tons of little shops that they decorate for all the holidays. One of the funniest things I found in one of the toy shops were these Twilight Bella and Edward dolls! I can only imagine what type of crazy nutcase fan would want to buy those dolls. Sadly enough the sales lady said they had sold tons of them. Wow! Who knew! I guess they are kind of like Barbies and I did have a couple of those growing up, so maybe it's not that weird. But only if your under the age of 10! We took some fun pictures with the witches they had scattered around. We had a blast! Too bad Conference only comes along twice a year. :)

2 comments:

Alyssa and Co. said...

Halloween is so fun and exciting. I didn't realize this as a kid. Now, I feel like I'm waiting to have my own kids to make it fun to dress up again. ;) I guess I just need a party to go to. You look great by the way!

Alexandria said...

Little kids are the cutiest at Halloween! I love the little superman and spiderman costumes they run around in and they can hardly walk. So adorable! I'm trying the whole working out thing again so we'll see how it goes this time. :) How's the tummy? You need to post more pictures!